BIENVENUE MA MERE ET PERE

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

Bonjour everyone! Just thought I would check in with you folks and see if you're still all with me! I've been busy for the last week playing tour guide for my parentals here in Paris. We've had a bit of a whirlwind tour on the city of lights so I figured I'd share some photos with all you lovely peeps.

Laurie flying high in front of the Moulin Rouge
Picnic at the tower
The whole fam damnlyRidiculous
Of course, a trip to Paris isn't complete without a jaunt out to Disneyland Paris! Laurie had an excuse to act like a little kid!

BONUS VIDEO: Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!


Actually, I think there were a couple of big kids!Mickey!
Lyle found himself a nice old car of course!


Then, on Wednesday it was off to Versaille to check out Louis and Marie Antionettes stomping grounds!
The Goooooollllddddd gates
Extravegant much?... The Hall of Mirrors

BONUS VIDEO: Baby making and GOOOOLLLLDDDD!


Can I pretend like I'm going to fall into the fountainWhere's Jacie and Laurie

One of the most interesting parts of the whole tour was the Petit Trianon, which is basically the small village that Louis XVI had built as a gift for Marie Antionette. It was here, away from the Palace, that she spent much of here time socializing, performing onstage, and hanging out away from the eyes of the court and the company of her husband.

The village

Lyle and Laurie back on the farm
BONUS VIDEO: Skipping

Hellu!Glamour shot
Double glamour shot

BONUS VIDEO: Natalie's Disney tryout tape


STAY TUNED: Go out and buy yourself a hat and hold the *bleep* on, we're in Barcelona!

0 comments:

living in Paris

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP