NEW GUESTBOOK!

>> Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hey folks, I just thought I would let you know that I added a guestbook to the blog. So, drop us a message, we would love to hear from all you lurkers out there. Let us know what you think of the blog and if you have any thoughts for future blogs just drop us a note. Don`t be shy, we`d love to hear from you, so take a couple minutes and click the link to sign the guestbook!

PS- I want to send a special shout out to the Grandparents who have been braving the world wide web just to check up on me. I miss you guys and love you, I hope you`re enjoying our adventures!

STAY TUNED- For a wrap up of our fun-filled weekend full of ridiculous metro shenanigans and a trip to Chinatown!

0 comments:

living in Paris

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP